Oklahoma is the state of America. Oklahoma country is Oklahoma County Court Clerk the busiest and largest office of Court Clerk. 20th largest and 28th most populous state it is. It has a rich story of African American. Oklahoma is the nation which has second largest natural gas producer, fifth larges crude oil producer, second largest number of drilling rigs active, and fifth ranks in reserves crude oil. The people of this state are educated, established, hard worker, intelligent, and sophisticated.
The duties of County Clerk of Oklahoma country are:
1. Register of accomplishments of all documents which are related to the property or the real state interests, like mortgages, mineral interest, lines, and deeds from the year 1890 to till now are permanently kept and field by the Country Clerk.
2. The Country Clerk serves all facilities by the law as the secretary to the numerous country boards, including the County Commissioners' board, the board of Tax Roll Correction, and the board of Excise or Equalization. For the public, all records of county board are available to be copied or to view under the Open Records Act of the State.
3. Under the finance umbrella, Payable accounts, budget, and inventory of the county are handled by the Country Clerk. For the country, they are the impeding officer.
4. The meaning of UCC is Uniform Commercial Code. For all financial statements, the office for Oklahoma County Court Clerk's is the Central Filing Office.
5. For the County, the Country Clerk is the Purchasing Agent. By the budget board, the Purchasing Agents are appointed.
6. Within this office, administration would include the county-wide benefits, Human Resource, and office-wide Information Technology.
In the last year more than the other countries, in Oklahoma County were field approximately 120,000 new cases. In every year, the new court case increases the fillings about 5%. For public inspection, the Court Clerks are opened to keep the majority of records. Annually, the County Clerk office receives more than $20 million in court costs, child support, criminal fines, bond forfeitures, and other such payments. Oklahoma County Court Clerk provides also marriage licenses, passport processing, and other licenses. Financial accounting and records maintenance are the main legal duties of this office. Customer service is the primary product of Ms. Presley.
Since 2002, Ms. Presley has also maintained frequently the permanent office in Edmond in Oklahoma. He initiated the jury processing system which is the fast computerized processing system. To collect account and fund are another important and main duty of a Court Clerk. Oklahoma County Court Clerks are doing several works for Oklahoma people.